Halloween party!
where | Maison, KL | when | 28th Oct. , 11 p.m. onwards.
The theme was Drop Dead Gorgeous. With candles placed and rose petals strewn in all the right places, the deco was, though not very 'halloween-esque', superb. It was fairly early when Sehen and I arrived and the place was still pretty quiet with the exception of barely a handful of people mingling around and an absurdly conspicuous group of teens who obviously couldnt wait for the party to get started. But by about 11.45, everyone else had arrived, drinks were poured, and everyone let loose to the loud, heavy beats of the music. None of us wore costumes but others did and I saw some pretty amazing ones. Some played it safe and came in costumes that were somewhat cliched, the bolder more daring ones donned something a little less hackneyed and a little more original.
Though it was undoubtedly fun, it didn't quite turn out to be as entertaining as I had hoped it would and most woke up the next morning with hardly any crazy stories to tell.
Anyway, the bad news is the photos aren't ready yet, but the good news is it's coz I've been busy studying.
Happy Halloween, all.


No comments:
Post a Comment