8 October 2006

Sehen's Soiree

It's that time of the year when almost everyday's someone's birthday. I'm broke.. but i see the glass half full. Last night was the 5th weekend in a row I had the pleasure of attending yet another social gathering, Sehen's bbq/pool party. My evening began with the now bald Fen Jim throwing me into the pool, while i was in the midst of ensuring all necessary preperations for the party were in order. Yes, even after i lied and told him that i had absolutely no change of clothes whatsoever. Needless to say, with more than half the Stella Gang arriving later on, i was only the first out of countless other victims and the better part of the night was spent in the pool. The non-ex-stella-marisians were all civilised enough, although many did somehow or other end up in the pool too. By the end of the night, only Ee Lin and maybe about 2 others went home dry, Ben was drunk, and I had a bruise on my left knee.

All in all, the amazing people there made it an awesome night, definitely one I would've regretted missing out on.

Btw, Happy 19th again sweetie. I hope u had as much fun as i did. :)

Also, Happy 17th Fiona. I love you. :)

Pictures will be posted soon.

Good night, everyone.

No comments: