10 April 2007

Since my last post..

Caught a play with Sehen at KLPAC, Three Fat Virgins Unassembled.
I was not left with much opinion due, possibly, to the scant knowledge that I posess pertaining to the performing arts. What I lack in the said area though, I make up for in great appreciation and interest. That said, trips to the place are likely to be more frequent in the future.

. . . . . .

Uni application replies are all in and a couple of the conditional offers include Bristol, Manchester and Melbourne U. However, by now, I am convinced that economics might not have been the most suitable choice. It seemed right then. Note that this is more of a question of capability, having little to do with interest.


Two weeks back, I received a full scholarship offer to study Economics and Finance in HKU and while this may be good news for some, I am still trying to figure things out.

because what really interests me is design/photography.


. . . . . .

Last Friday. Sanctuary, The Curve. Ee Lin's 20th.

Snapshots from that night.

No comments: