15 May 2007

A rare thing, being able to really connect with another.
To discover one equally but pleasantly liberal; to be filled with the intense desire to share ideas and opinions about art, films, anything; to enrapture one another in endless intellectually amusing conversations, wit and all. No limitations, no inhibitions.

One can be certain, that it is a different kinda attraction.

Friends and acquaintances are somewhat ubiquitous.
I long for a person to call my "person". (Grey's Anatomy, anyone?)

I watched The Painted Veil the other day and at some point, I couldn't help but feel the characters' loneliness. Love can indeed be cruel in ways that are all too subtle, deceiving many, possibly even without meaning to.

Most played in the last couple of days,
Universe & U (acoustic version) - KT Tunstall
Your Song - Kate Walsh
Sociopath, Miss Halfway - Anya Marina

Soothing.

No comments: