11 November 2008

Plenty of reminiscing on my part lately.

Imagine my surprise when Alex See dropped me a line on Skype today.
We proceeded to reminisce some more.
Spur-of-the-moment trips to Genting in the middle of the night and equally impromptu sleepovers. Spontaneity was our thing. Or maybe it was mine.. I forget.


. . . . .


Last Saturday. Mint turned out to be pretty good.
Except we were at LKF and the walk to Hollywood Road was cold. It was also possibly the first time I wore flats on a night out and that played to my advantage when I realised that there was walking to be done. I was, however, not at all amused when it turned out that every other person in the club was at least a head taller than me.
The little ironies of life.






. . . . .

My policy paper on the global aid structure for politics is due tomorrow and I have yet to proof read it.
Also, a presentation on the topic itself.

3 weeks to go.


No comments: