13 April 2009

13 hours and half a bottle of Dettol hand sanitizer.

A year and a half in HK and I finally paid my first visit to Shenzhen, China. I must say, the producers of counterfeit goods are becoming increasingly nifty at what they do. I almost gave in to a small Chanel 2.55, which I absolutely adore and have had my eye on. But. I resisted.

The main purpose of my trip was to get a couple of dresses, designed by yours truly, made by the driving force behind China's economic growth - cheap labour.

300 hk$ for a visa for me to venture a mere 200 meters across the border. Whether or not it was worth it will be determined when my goodies arrive.



. . . . .

And yet another good read.

El amor en los tiempos del cólera. Love in the Time of Cholera.






No comments: