I have spent the last 20 hours or so in bed because of a horrible lower back ache. I had planned to see a doctor today, but the rain has rendered that impossible, I really do not fancy getting drenched right now. Not moving is probably the best option at this point.
It is getting ridiculously boring. One can only tolerate so much sleeping, reading, Skyping, and movies in bed. And with restricted movement at that.
This completely thwarts my plans to workout. Last Tuesday was an afternoon well spent at the gym doing cardio and abs, finished off with 12 laps in the pool. The sense of accomplishment after was immensely gratifying. But it looks like the regime stops here with this bothersome, hopefully temporary, lower back injury.
No, it did not happen at the gym. Frankly, I am perplexed as to how it even happened.
. . . . .
On a brighter much less boring note - summer shopping.
I have a list.
And on this list, is a pair of gladiator heels.
Found these at Steve Madden.

Personally though, I much prefer sleek pumps over chunky heels anytime. But then I also enjoy a bit of variation in my wardrobe so, gladiator heels - check.
These, on the other hand, were not on the list but I thought them demure and versatile. So I got a pair. Ballerina flats in pewter.

On play: Thinking Of You - Katy Perry
It is getting ridiculously boring. One can only tolerate so much sleeping, reading, Skyping, and movies in bed. And with restricted movement at that.
This completely thwarts my plans to workout. Last Tuesday was an afternoon well spent at the gym doing cardio and abs, finished off with 12 laps in the pool. The sense of accomplishment after was immensely gratifying. But it looks like the regime stops here with this bothersome, hopefully temporary, lower back injury.
No, it did not happen at the gym. Frankly, I am perplexed as to how it even happened.
. . . . .
On a brighter much less boring note - summer shopping.
I have a list.
And on this list, is a pair of gladiator heels.
Found these at Steve Madden.

Personally though, I much prefer sleek pumps over chunky heels anytime. But then I also enjoy a bit of variation in my wardrobe so, gladiator heels - check.
These, on the other hand, were not on the list but I thought them demure and versatile. So I got a pair. Ballerina flats in pewter.

On play: Thinking Of You - Katy Perry
No comments:
Post a Comment