3 April 2010

So I just got my exam schedule a couple of days back. Imagine my utter excitement when I found that I finish way earlier than expected. My very last final will be on the 12th of May, which is less than 6 weeks from today.

That's the good news.

The bad news is that I will be seriously drowning in work for from now 'til then. First item on the list? Draft version of a 20 page term paper on microfinance due next Friday. Research is proving to be rather difficult - few scholars seem to share my enthusiasm on Indonesia's experience and much of the focus has instead been on countries like Bangladesh.


. . . . .

Very much looking forward to a relaxing beach holiday to unwind after all is done. We're currently looking at Bali, Lang Tengah or Phuket.

So so excited.


Happy Easter, everyone x


No comments: