24 April 2010

Summer is almost here, time to invest in a good pair of sunnies.

I contemplated between a trendy pair of aviators and one of those chic oversized ones. More specifically, these were the two I had in mind.

Ray Ban 3025 in gold.





Prada 03ms in gloss black.

To be honest, I never thought I'd ever consider a pair of Ray Bans, or aviators for that matter. I much prefer oversized sunnies like the Prada one. It just looks more sophisticated. But then again, they are both extremely different styles and one can't really compare it that way.

So after endless self-debating and 3 visits to Sunglass Hut last week, I made my decision and finally walked out with....


the Ray Bans.

The reason? It matches my new ST bag, it's perfect for Phuket/Phi Phi, it's practically half the price of the Prada and le boyfriend prefers them.

As for the Prada, I still adore them and most definitely will get them some time in the future.

. . . . . .

Moving on.

In between trying to finish writing term papers and assignments, I had some time to watch The Blind Side.

I really did not expect much from it, I never understood football. As it turns out though, I absolutely loved it. It was not just about Sandra Bullock's amazing performance, or the perfect balance between humour and drama, it was the story itself. It left me feeling extremely touched and inspired and I was compelled to watch it again.

I won't go as far as saying it was anything epic, but I personally enjoyed it a lot. Definitely recommended.




On play: Eros - Late Night Alumni







No comments: