This post is going to be very random. Just like my life these days. With graduation comes a notion of a lack of purpose in life. But no, I refuse to render myself a bum and as such, I have been engaging in random activities.
The last 2 weeks have just been a blur. My parents' visit was short, they helped me with packing. Boxes full of my belongings were mailed home. We then found time for a trip to Macau. I'm talking 9 hours of casino hopping from 1am to 10am the next morning. We managed 4 casinos - the Venetian, Wynn, MGM and Sands. Such good fun.
Other than that, I've been trying to plan my summer out:
A reading list is in the works - my way of ensuring that my brain continues to be intellectually stimulated, post studies.
Phi Phi/Phuket in June - but you already know about that.
Above&Beyond, also in June - so excited.
And then maybe, just maybe, the Maldives in August?
That's all I have so far. Oh, I've been baking too. I made chocolate chip shortbread today.
. . . . .
For those interested, Victoria's Secret is having their semi-annual sale on their website.

Waiting patiently for shipment of my purchase.
. . . . . .
My attempts at keeping myself occupied have prevented me from thinking too much about the fact that I will be leaving HK very soon. But every time it does cross my mind, I feel an odd mixture of misery and joy. It's rather indescribable. I do realise that going home officially closes a chapter in my life. And while I am excited for what lies ahead, moving on also means bidding farewell to people that I have grown very fond of and things that I have gotten used to over the last couple of years. To a certain extent, it almost feels as if I would not be able to live in a city that does not equal HK in its vibrance.
Luckily, I have awesome people back home to help me cope. Can't wait to see everyone x
3 comments:
ANDDD awesome anonymous people to help you cope =p
i just realized that sometimes stuff is inevitable. but if good things are going to end soon, rather than being sad because it's going to end.. maybe its a good idea to be happy that it happened =)
cheers.
I couldn't agree more x
either way, just hoping you ave a good time when you reach home.. have a blast. =)
Post a Comment