Sometimes, change is necessary to contrast the mundaneness that inevitably envelopes everything with time..

This time round, an edgy short 'do, red highlights and a purple base does it for me.
. . . . . .CNY Dinner with the Stella boys last Saturday before Jonson's place. The designated venue was Country Kitchen. The lack of photos on both occasions was due mainly to fatigue, but also partly to the loss of enthusiasm on my part. (not specifically for photography of course)
*Sorry, Jia Mei. I know I promised photos. They didn't turn out very nice.
*Sorry, Jia Mei. I know I promised photos. They didn't turn out very nice.
. . . . . .
With reference to my previous post, well, Pan's Labyrinth will be showing in the cinemas (here in Malaysia) on March 15th.
Be prepared to read subtitles, unless you understand Spanish.
Be prepared to read subtitles, unless you understand Spanish.
No comments:
Post a Comment