As far as rocky relationships go, where does one draw the line?
Was it wrong or was it excusable.
Who, then, is the real victim.
Was it wrong or was it excusable.
Who, then, is the real victim.
But remember, depression is a state of mind.
I will not give in.
. . . . . .
Redang, however, did. Unexpectedly.
Not quite as relaxing compared to Pangkor, it was really the opposite. Two full days of swimming, snorkeling, banana boating, kayaking, biking...
I have virtually zero pictures of the trip. And a tan without actually engaging in proper sun bathing. Result : a really uneven tan.
Anyway, Maison's 1st Anniversary party last Friday.
And the next night, Zouk with Dee.
The redness subsided. Check out my tan.
. . . . . .
Had lunch with the girls last Saturday. Most of lunch was spent reminiscing the high school days. Sigh.
In a months time,
SYee will be back in England. Possibly Warwick.
Me, if I get the grades, HKU.
Gel, Nottingham, Malaysia.
Mich, HELP U.C.
Pfft.
. . . . .
I detest being temporarily illiterate.
No comments:
Post a Comment