18 July 2007

Pangkor

Finally got my long awaited beach getaway. Three days of nothing but sheer relaxation under the sun.

Dee and I paired up for kayaking. All the laughter from that silly lovable girl made it much more tiring than it should’ve been. But watching the sun
set from our kayak made it so worth it. Enjoyed every moment.

A visit to the spa was, of course, essential.



It was the perfect escape.



Next, if all goes well, Perhentian with the college posse. Anticipating the beach, dreading the 8 hour ride.


. . . . . .

Last Wednesday at Mardi Gras.

Uzzaam, Sehen, Michelle, Sushila.


Uzzaam has gone off to Australia to study.
Sushila has gone home to Florida, USA.


. . . . . .

Ramble


I'm a red head once more.
I really should stop causing damage to my hair.

Holidays bring out the bum in me. It's shameful, really.

Rock-climbing last week was exhilarating. It was a head-on confrontation with my fear of heights. But that is exactly what made it even more awesome, the vertigo and adrenaline from being acrophobic . A rather oxymoronic experience, I would say.






No comments: