Would've blogged about it sooner, but it has been a pretty busy week. Shopping and dinner with the girls on Tuesday. Then Pangkor. Got back late Saturday night so I wouldn't miss work on Sunday.
Anyway, the A-Level's Annual Ball, Mandarin Oriental.
There's not much to tell really. Like all similar affairs in the past, the night was basically spent in a ballroom among a plethora of beautiful people and blinding camera flashes. And had it not been a glamorous enough event, it was only a red carpet short of resembling one.
I have to say though, that the food left much to be desired for.
Anyway, the A-Level's Annual Ball, Mandarin Oriental.
There's not much to tell really. Like all similar affairs in the past, the night was basically spent in a ballroom among a plethora of beautiful people and blinding camera flashes. And had it not been a glamorous enough event, it was only a red carpet short of resembling one.
I have to say though, that the food left much to be desired for.
No comments:
Post a Comment