I have officially started the irksome process of packing up and putting my things away.
The past 9 months had been amazingly eventful.
Funny.
I had expected words describing my past year to just flow out naturally.
It's not happening. Either 8 months of not writing has rendered me useless at composing a decent post, or my head's clogged up by, ironically, Rihanna's 'Take a Bow'. Perhaps I'll just succumb to this (hopefully) temporary case of writer's block and post a pictorial in a couple of days.
I am a statistics paper and 7 days away from summer break and, more importantly, home.
Just when Hong Kong was starting to feel somewhat like home too.
I'm not ready to say good-bye. Not for three months at least.
The past 9 months had been amazingly eventful.
Funny.
I had expected words describing my past year to just flow out naturally.
It's not happening. Either 8 months of not writing has rendered me useless at composing a decent post, or my head's clogged up by, ironically, Rihanna's 'Take a Bow'. Perhaps I'll just succumb to this (hopefully) temporary case of writer's block and post a pictorial in a couple of days.
I am a statistics paper and 7 days away from summer break and, more importantly, home.
Just when Hong Kong was starting to feel somewhat like home too.
I'm not ready to say good-bye. Not for three months at least.
No comments:
Post a Comment