26 September 2008

I had my first midterm today.
International finance. I thought it went all right, but in HKU, one can never really tell until we get our papers back.

But now that that's over...

le weekend is here and plans are plentiful.


Looking forward to dinner at Soho tonight. There are talks of doing something after, but nothing's certain yet. Spontaneity's always good.

Saturday, will be a day of Cheryl, shopping and Pilates. And Salsa with Sarah on Sunday?

Of course, all the time in between shall be spent on the 3 weekly assignments that have yet to be given due attention.

Story of my life. Maintaining a constant balance between work and play.
But right now, there is a rather disturbing sense of disequilibria..

. . . . .

Contemplation to splurge on the ChloƩ eau de parfum since I first had a whiff of it a 3 weeks ago has got to stop. Behold.




Like the flacon, the scent exudes femininity and natural sexiness, modernity with a touch of romanticism. Loving the vintage effect of the hand tied ribbon.


Now the question is,

which size should I get it in?







.

No comments: