4 October 2008

Today, I survived on the following:
a peanut butter sandwich for breakfast,
a ridiculously over-priced box of fruits from Oliver's for lunch,
and nothing for dinner.

Unintentionally losing weight. again.

. . . . .

Random day trip to Cheung Chau Island with Sarah to tan, indulge in good food, and to amuse ourselves with our digital SLRs.
At least that was the plan.

The crowd was a turn off so tanning was crossed off the list. It was nevertheless an amazing opportunity to indulge in a bit of photography, something I've regrettably not had the time for in awhile. Sarah was, among others, my model; while I, on the other hand, reluctantly played her idea of the little mermaid and Halle Berry.
I thought myself rather obliging though.


Ms. Canon et Ms. Nikon


Selected pictures are up on my new blog, photographed.
No, I am not moving.


. . . . .


Added to my ever expanding shoe collection, a pair of Steve Maddens.

Yes, Steve Madden has arrived in Hong Kong.


And yes, those are indeed ballerina flats, chosen over a pair of 4 inch clog sandals the likes of which I have been looking for all summer.

I suppose one does reluctantly reach a point of acceptance of her rather pathetic height, and with this embracement, begins an appreciation for the comfort of flats and the occasional flip-flops.
This by no means connotes the renouncement of my extreme fondness slash mild obsession for heels.



. . . . .



Exasperation with a sense of helplessness coupled with placidity. In more ways than one, today is simply not my day.

I blame the washing machine.



No comments: