Rendezvous at the IFC rooftop. The view of the harbour from such heights was, as always, breathtaking. What better way to commemorate the return of my darlings from all corners of the world?

Alex had just flew in from the States and was seriously jet-lagged. Maisam, on the other hand, just wanted to spoon Alex. Or so I suspect.
Missing were Cheryl, Sherin & Grover. I expect to see them soon enough though. Term officially starts tomorrow.
And once again, we are effectively thrown back into the manic milieu of lectures and term papers. How riveting.
. . . . .
On an unrelated note,
I love being serenaded to. x

Alex had just flew in from the States and was seriously jet-lagged. Maisam, on the other hand, just wanted to spoon Alex. Or so I suspect.
Missing were Cheryl, Sherin & Grover. I expect to see them soon enough though. Term officially starts tomorrow.
And once again, we are effectively thrown back into the manic milieu of lectures and term papers. How riveting.
. . . . .
On an unrelated note,
I love being serenaded to. x
No comments:
Post a Comment