Three weeks into school and work's already beginning to pile up. 2 assignments due the coming week, and a midterm the week after. Been trying to stay on top of things, at the expense of late night outings and such. Keeping alcohol consumption to the bare minimal, just the occasional glass of wine does it for me.
Of course, staying in more often also mean more time for scrapbooking. Here is a small piece of the project I'm working on. A pocket I made for some movie tickets that Gan and I went to see over the summer. Made out of a piece of envelope that I had cut in half and the corners snipped off. Other materials are some bronze coloured cardstock, green patterned paper, some lace, ink for the edges, and a butterfly stamp I had bought earlier this week. The piece of paper with script on the front, I had printed out before, had the edges ripped and inked.Made a couple of trips to the beach as well. Squeezing out every last bit of summer before it starts to get chilly.
Ok. Back to derivatives.
No comments:
Post a Comment