Job applications. Where does one start when faced with such a daunting task? Two years back, the location of choice had indeed been HK. But the months bear witness to much change and I have become a lot less certain than before. And then there's the question of which firms to apply to. IBs, commercial banks, or one of the Big 4 perhaps? Even more questions then follow: Sales & trading? Finance? Private banking? Financial advisory? Consulting?
Scrapping the whole idea of entering the so-called real world is also an option. Or at least putting it off for a couple more years while I continue to live life as a student and pursue a post grad degree. Yes. Maybe.
But for now, I suppose the sensible thing to do would be to send in applications to at least a few firms - just to keep options open. I shall start with...Deloitte. Because the deadline is tomorrow.
. . . . .
On an unrelated note.
I find I do enjoy musicals quite a fair bit. My Fair Lady was brilliantly entertaining. Chicago, I absolutely love. I've lost count of the number of times I've seen them both. And then there is Perhaps Love - which I had to watch twice first to understand the story and then again just because I enjoyed it so much more after I actually understood it.
It's too bad there weren't any good ones over the last couple of years. No, High School Musical does not count. But.
Fame comes out real soon. I remember watching the old one about 7 years ago. I didn't think I'd like it much, as I never was a huge fan of musicals then (not a Grease fan for sure). But I did. Very much. So I'm hoping this one will be even better.
And then Nine comes out in November. I do have to question tho, Kate Hudson in a musical? Anyway, regardless, I really could not be more excited.
Scrapping the whole idea of entering the so-called real world is also an option. Or at least putting it off for a couple more years while I continue to live life as a student and pursue a post grad degree. Yes. Maybe.
But for now, I suppose the sensible thing to do would be to send in applications to at least a few firms - just to keep options open. I shall start with...Deloitte. Because the deadline is tomorrow.
. . . . .
On an unrelated note.
I find I do enjoy musicals quite a fair bit. My Fair Lady was brilliantly entertaining. Chicago, I absolutely love. I've lost count of the number of times I've seen them both. And then there is Perhaps Love - which I had to watch twice first to understand the story and then again just because I enjoyed it so much more after I actually understood it.
It's too bad there weren't any good ones over the last couple of years. No, High School Musical does not count. But.
Fame comes out real soon. I remember watching the old one about 7 years ago. I didn't think I'd like it much, as I never was a huge fan of musicals then (not a Grease fan for sure). But I did. Very much. So I'm hoping this one will be even better.
And then Nine comes out in November. I do have to question tho, Kate Hudson in a musical? Anyway, regardless, I really could not be more excited.
2 comments:
You should write for a living. Your sentences just flow! : )
Lol. Why thank you x
Post a Comment