Brief update.
I am indeed back in HK and I just realised today that - assuming I'm not going to stay here to work - I'm down to my last 4 months here. My my, time just flew right by didn't it?
Also, results were out last week and I am thoroughly relieved to announce that I managed a gpa of 3.17, which might not seem that impressive but believe me, it's pretty good for HKU standards. Decomposing the 3.17 into 6 courses/units, that's 1 high distinction and 5 distinctions. To be honest, I expected more.
Plans for the next couple of weeks include distracting myself with work until it is time to head back again for CNY. And perhaps some shopping beforehand?
That's all x
I am indeed back in HK and I just realised today that - assuming I'm not going to stay here to work - I'm down to my last 4 months here. My my, time just flew right by didn't it?
Also, results were out last week and I am thoroughly relieved to announce that I managed a gpa of 3.17, which might not seem that impressive but believe me, it's pretty good for HKU standards. Decomposing the 3.17 into 6 courses/units, that's 1 high distinction and 5 distinctions. To be honest, I expected more.
Plans for the next couple of weeks include distracting myself with work until it is time to head back again for CNY. And perhaps some shopping beforehand?
That's all x
No comments:
Post a Comment