I'll spare everyone the details and get straight to the point with this one - nye was a disaster.
Which is really no surprise because after spending practically the entire day in bed with nothing but my thoughts to keep me company, I realise that last night was merely keeping up with tradition. With the exception of 2007, every other year as far back as 2006 has kicked off to a bad start. That's 5 years now.
I genuinely hope everyone had a much better new year's eve than I did. Otherwise, do take comfort in knowing that yours wasn't the only one ruined.
Happy New Year, everyone x
On play: The man who can't be moved - The Script
Which is really no surprise because after spending practically the entire day in bed with nothing but my thoughts to keep me company, I realise that last night was merely keeping up with tradition. With the exception of 2007, every other year as far back as 2006 has kicked off to a bad start. That's 5 years now.
I genuinely hope everyone had a much better new year's eve than I did. Otherwise, do take comfort in knowing that yours wasn't the only one ruined.
Happy New Year, everyone x
On play: The man who can't be moved - The Script
No comments:
Post a Comment