10 October 2009

Been meaning to try that bottle of cabernet sauvignon I got a little more than a week ago. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to hold that thought for a couple more days. Ugh. Down with the flu and also, 3 mid-terms coming up soon. So not ideal.

Thank goodness it's finally 6 weeks in and we get a week off. Reading week came at the perfect hour, just when the stress was beginning to become a touch unbearable. Get this. I scored a 44/50 on my Econ Development of China mid-term. But I'm not too excited. Because that's only like a B-. How infuriating.


On the bright side, finally got that manicure I've been putting off because it takes 2 whole hours. But since it's the start of reading week, I figure I've got a bit of time to spare. If I'm going to crack under pressure, might as well look well groomed doing so.

Broke out of my mani rut and tried something other than a french this time. A little more plain and simple, but I absolutely adore the colour. Rose blush, it's called. Very subtle.


. . . . . .

Counting down the days: 4 weeks





No comments: